“Join this dynamic, motivational business plan class created to encourage and prepare new and existing entrepreneurs with the information they will need to start, sustain and expand their business.” Join the virtual class and learn with other entrepreneurs!
- online (below) or
- download and complete the registration form and bring or mail to 7500 Germantown Avenue | Elders Hall, Suite 113 | Philadelphia, PA 19119 with your check for the $405 total course fee.
You will learn how to:
- Do a feasibility study and market research
- Create a business plan
- Finance a business
- Use Social Media to market your business
- Project sources of income and expenses
- Identity grants and loans to fund your business
- Establish and maintain a network of clients and partners
Cost for the course
Course Fee: $350
Additional Course Materials: $30.00
There is a $25 non-refundable registration fee
Meet the Lead Instructor
Ronald Williford is the President/Founder of Philadelphia Financial Consultants, LLC., an independent financial planning brokerage specializing in personal financial planning, retirement planning, small business consulting and tax planning. He is noted a speaker on various financial topics and is the host of the program “Let’s Talk Money.” He has over 36 years of experience in the financial services industry in various positions. His motto is “Financial planning begins with education.
Ron earned his B.A. degree in Economics from Villanova University. He currently serves on the boards of the Haverford YMCA, Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP), Main Line NAACP Branch (Treasurer) and Making A Way International. INC. Ron is a member of the Trustee Ministry of Enon Tabernacle Baptist Church and is also active in the Financial and Education Support Ministries.
Ron and his wife, Tanya, reside in North Wales, Pa. They are the proud parents of Jenea Williford, Shannan Williford-Burton and Salina Williford.
- First, complete the online registration form below.
- After you complete the registration form, click the Buy Now button to the right and complete your purchase on PayPal.
To finalize your registration, the total fee is $405.00 (non-refundable registration fee $25, course fee $350, materials fee $30). Click Buy Now to make your payment through PayPal