“Join this dynamic, motivational business plan class created to encourage and prepare new and existing entrepreneurs with the information they will need to start, sustain and expand their business.”
Time: On-Demand ( Online or Face-to-face available)
Location: Virtually or at 7500 Germantown Avenue | Elder’s Hall, Conference Room | Philadelphia, PA 19119
- online (below) or
- complete the registration form and bring or mail to 7500 Germantown Avenue | Elders Hall, Suite 113 | Philadelphia, PA 19119 with your check for the $405 total course fee.
You will learn how to:
- Do a feasibility study and market research
- Create a business plan
- Finance a business
- Use Social Media to market your business
- Project sources of income and expenses
- Identity grants and loans to fund your business
- Establish and maintain a network of clients and partners
Cost for the course
Course Fee: $350
Additional Course Materials: $30.00
There is a $25 non-refundable registration fee
- First, complete the online registration form below.
- After you complete the registration form, click the Buy Now button to the right and complete your purchase on PayPal.
To finalize your registration, the total fee is $405.00 (non-refundable registration fee $25, course fee $350, materials fee $30). Click Buy Now to make your payment through PayPal