“Join this dynamic, motivational business plan class created to encourage and prepare new and existing entrepreneurs with the information they will need to start, sustain and expand their business.”
February 24 – May 11, 2020 (12 weeks – Mondays)
Time: 6:30 – 8:30 pm (Also available online.)
Location: 7500 Germantown Avenue | Elder’s Hall, Conference Room | Philadelphia, PA 19119
- online (below) or
- complete the registration form and bring or mail to 7500 Germantown Avenue | Elders Hall, Suite 113 | Philadelphia, PA 19119 with your check for the $405 total course fee.
You will learn how to:
- Do a feasibility study and market research
- Create a business plan
- Finance a business
- Use Social Media to market your business
- Project sources of income and expenses
- Identity grants and loans to fund your business
- Establish and maintain a network of clients and partners
Cost for the course
Course Fee: $350
Additional Course Materials: $30.00
There is a $25 non-refundable registration fee
- First, complete the online registration form below.
- After you complete the registration form, click the Buy Now button to the right and complete your purchase on PayPal.
To finalize your registration, the total fee is $405.00 (non-refundable registration fee $25, course fee $350, materials fee $30). Click Buy Now to make your payment through PayPal